Thursday, June 5, 2008

5 Minutes Late

Got my ticket to Stansted airport yesterday, and was very glad that my student card got me a 25% discount, which costs me £12.75
for a single standard journey.

The journey takes about 45 minutes, but the first train I took this morning was running 5 minutes late.

Overall, its a fairly quick and easy journey from Central London to Stansted Airport.

Once at the airport, the long lines and slow service reminds me why I hate flying sometimes, especially when I'm flying budget airlines like easyjet. But I can't really complain too much as the fare was really cheap at only 35 quid one way. So lesson learned, get to the airport as early as possible, and pack lightly. The 20kg per baggage is really annoying (not for me fortunately, mine was only short of 5kg).

1 comment:

MS said...

Last time when I flew back from Tokyo, my bag was 2 Kg over. Only 2Kg...., but they charged me $35 for overweight fee....
My god. It is crazy!